United Plastics Manufacturing Company
manufacturing of PPR piping Systems (Brand UPTHERM) for the wide
range of applications.
UPTHERM is a versatile and comprehensive system for hot and cold
water piping in any modern residential, commercial and
UPTHERM PPR piping systems are used in
- Potable water supply installation inside residential
complexes, independent houses, hotels, hospitals and
chemical laboratory etc.
- Industrial water transmission application that required
to transport hot or cold water at pressure.
- Under-floor heating, boiling and radiator connections or
wall cooling and heating systems.
- Swimming pools and their water filtration systems
- Piping networks in various fields like Agriculture,
Chemical transferring in the industries etc.
PPR SYSTEM MATERIALS
UPTHERM PPR Systems are made with two
types of process/Pipes are made by using Extrusion and fittings
are made with Injection moulding.The raw material used for these
items are Polypropylene Random copolymer (PPR). This raw
material is mostly sourced from reputed manufacturers.
The specific chemical structure of PPR is well balanced
mechanical properties.PPR raw material is produced by using
multiple reactor technology, the optimum molecular structure is
achieved with best properties.
UPTHERM PPR SYSTEM SAFETY
- Extremely long life of at least 50 year.
- No limitation to ph value of water (no corrosion). Taste
and odor neutral.
- Bacteriologically neutral.
- Homogeneous joints
- Excellent weldability
- Good impact strength
- Good Chemical resistance
- Low tendency to incrustations.
UPTHERM PPR Pipes and fittings are designed and
manufactured to withstand a constant temperature upto 75 degree
Centegrade.The service life expectancy depends on the installed
system pressure, pressure changes and temperature.